We happened to do a little reality check on the Motorola Moto E4 plus smartphone, an evaluation of what all it had to offer and the specifications and features that it contains. Motorola Moto E4 plus is usually called the Moto E4’s big brother for it has all features almost better than Moto E4. A larger screen, better RAM, superior camera quality and a big battery life capacity of 5000 mAh. It all sounds really nice on paper but does it , in reality measure up to all of this? Is this smartphone worth giving a shot? Does it all ensure a complete smartphone experience? Let’s find out?
What is it that it can offer?
Motorola Moto E4 Plus is a boon for all those who are buying this smartphone with not much of expectations. Basic phoning needs such as making a call or browsing the internet can be easily realized through this. For all such requirements, Motorola Moto E4 plus turns out to be a suitable candidate.
The other distinguishing feature of the Motorola Moto E4 plus is its battery life. It has a battery life that can, on charging a single time, continue to function for more than 2 days, a boon for people who hate charging their smartphones.
For all those looking for a decent smartphone with a big screen and battery in adequate prices this is a perfect fit.
Fares well with its competition in terms of prices etc. A complete value for money.
Nice display and attractive color pattern.
Tremendous battery potential
Superb internet connectivity
A fingerprint scanner that keeps your phone safe and secure
- Comes with latest android versions.
- As compared to other smartphones in the same price packet, it offers not so decent performance or functionalities.
- Has a very simple hardware design as compared to its counterpart smartphones.
- When it comes to the camera quality, it has a small resolution and limited pixel density.
- Not the ideal choice of gamers, Motorola Moto E4 plus offers not the most heavenly gaming experience
- The camera experience is far from being the best in the market.
Design and Hardware Specifications
- Motorola Moto E4 plus seems an imitation of its earlier version Moto E4.
- Has a rather conservative design relative to its counterparts.
- With 5.5 inch screen and a huge battery capacity of 5000 mAh, this comes off as a big smartphone with rather heavy size and build.
- The enormous power that it generates is from the 1.3 GHz Cortex A-53 processor.
Our experience of using the Motorola Moto E4 plus is a mixed bag. Although one cannot remain unimpressed with the large screen size and the huge battery life of this smartphone, the mediocre camera quality and its bulky size dulls the sparkle it would hold, otherwise. All in all, Motorola Moto E4 plus is a solid budget offering for this price packet and is absolutely fast and jazzy with decent specifications available in this price range.