There is nothing better than watching an ODI or T20 match, where a batsman hitting solid strokes and cover drives. But, still, the cricket is losing its worthier moments after the retirement of some of the famous batsmen namely Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, Jonty Rodes, Rahul Dravid, Michael Clarke, Herschelle Gibbs and Marvan Atapattu. Few of the exceptions are still in the Cricket World – such as Yuvraj Singh, Hashim Amla, and AB de Villiers, who bats impeccably.
However, the hope is still not lost, there are a few noteworthy youngsters, who have regularly proven themselves and become one of the best batsmen in the ICC Cricket World. The names of some of the batting blasters are Virat Kohli, David Warner, AB de Villiers, Steven Smith, Joe Root, and Kane Williamson. They are NOW in top 10 ICC ODI ranking list and made their way to scoring more than 10,000 runs in the Cricket World.
We have listed the names of top 5 famous batsmen, where one of these will grab the title -“God of the Cricket”
- Virat Kohli: Brave, tough & aggressive – Virat Kohli is one of the leading batsmen of Indian cricket’s current generation. With a strong bottom hand grip and the power to hit balls landing on a selective area to any portion of the stadium, Kohli has created a niche of his own in the Indian cricket. The master of chasing high-scores can drive a cricket-game to the victory stage across all formats.
- David Warner: A destructive, powerful left-handed striker-batsman from Australia, David Warner became the first cricketer in 100 years to enter into the team without playing in the 1st-class cricket. He is an exceptional all-rounder, who hits and throws the ball like a bullet. He was the top run-scorer in the 2005-06 seasons and advanced to play the U-19 World Cup, 2006.
- AB de Villiers: AB de Villiers or Abraham Benjamin de Villiers is a South African masterpiece. As an excellent wicket-keeper and batsmen-cum-fielder, he maintained the title of one of the consistently performing players over the years and still, remains as one of the present-day players of the game.
- Joe Root: Joe Root often correlated with Kevin Pietersen and Michael Vaughan, two of England’s superior batsmen. The right-handed batsman named in the Under-19 World Cup team in New Zealand after playing well against Bangladesh Under-19 team in 2009.
- Kane Williamson: Once when New Zealand was trying hard to get back into form with ODI cricket after the retirement of Stephen Fleming, came Kane Williamson, a talented, technically-skilled batsman with the power to face the deadly pace attacks and at the same time can hit vertical-horizontal bat strokes with quick footwork. View more data below…
ICC Batting Rankings are there in the Image
Hardik Pandya, who bowled some really good balls and stuff for the team in the India versus Australia Series these days (September 2017), is also moving towards the top 10 ICC Rankings list, where his terrible batting performance, make the ball-fall out of the stadium after hitting. Even there are more in the other countries, who perform well in the cricket and may reflect in the coming future. We believe viewers need something different on the topic because it is also good to post about the talented wicket keepers, fielders, and bowlers. In fact, we are working on those…
If these are less, share more here in the comment box so the readers could find more information on the topic.